Saturday, February 09, 2008

It is the weekend and this has probably been the worst week in a long time!

My dad and I have not been getting along all that well the last couple of months, and it is driving me crazy! His friends, and our family know it is him, because nothing crazy has happened to us like his job loss a couple of months ago. I finally did something for my 64 year old father, and looked for him a job. Now, I know his age is a big problem, but he has to get out of this house, so even going out volunteering would not help. Thankfully, I did look up some job listings at the PDK where my mom works and there are many job opportunities there. Plus, since my mom has connections at the airport this should be an easy process. Just pray for my family at this time, because my dad needs some prayers right now.

I am confused at this time too. I have been researching my major as much as possible. Special Education teachers require a lot of paperwork, and if you don't do it... it can go all LEGAL! I am up for the reward though. My problem is... education or special education. I want to teach, but what do I want to teach??? UGH!!!

Anyhow... I am glad it is the weekend and I can relax. I am going to the movies tonight and I am very excited!

Peace!