Today is Friday, and I am so happy about that... but next week is going to suck for me!! I have my first math test, and I have a feeling I am screwed over until the end of the century.
I asked a favor of somebody very important, and now I feel like a freak for doing it. I don't know why, but I am so sick and tired of society being so ignorant, and I just feel like I have the right to educate whomever I want too! We will see whether I have that opportunity but at the same time, maybe I am not the right person for the job.... especially too a bunch of immature high school students. I mean... what was I thinking??? O'well... we will see what happens.
Work has been going good. I keep wondering where my career is going in the future. Seriously, do I want to continue my education, or do I want to just stay at CMI the rest of my life.
Lots of venting today, but there has been a lot on my mind.
I can't wait for tomorrow night though. I am going to see Untraceable, and then it is all about SuperBowl starting Sunday afternoon!! I am going to put $20 for the square board thingy.... I love gambling on that thing!!!!