It has been way too long since I have updated this... it's been absolutely crazy, and SO much has happened... and I love it!!
The last time I wrote... I was on my way to Savannah with Juli. That trip was an absolute BLAST within itself. It was 5 days of no Dunwoody, and having some one on one time with Juli. Her mom mentioned that the trip was a rare occassion that Juli aren't in a group hanging out with each other. We got there, and I got to see the kitty kitty that I took care of for a few days... Visby! I didn't have a name for the kitten, but that's it's new name! He is named after the little city in Sweden that Blake proposed to Juli (I think!). Anyhow, the weekend consisted of touring Savannah, BEACH, and just hanging out in their new place... I can't wait to go back!!!
After that trip, Juli and I's adventures didn't stop there. We had many more!! It was all about wedding adventures. She invited me to be apart of the creation of her BEAUTIFUL wedding dress. One trip to a fun fabric store, and then 3 dress fittings!!! I have a pic of the dress, but she would kill me if I posted it.... Blake doesn't need to see it yet! I met her seamstress, and she is a hoot. She may alter my bridesmaid dress... depends on how it fits on me once I get it. I'm sure I'm going to need a little alteration somewhere. I am hoping it won't be too serious!
Plus another thing about Juli.... me, Jaillene, Jen, and Eryn (only some of the bridesmaids) hosted her bridal shower. It was a tea party, and it was awesome!! I was in charge of games... dorky ones, but hey... they worked! :)
Juli and I have said that this is the most we have hung out ever, and I will miss it after January!
I am still working... Nov. 21st is the last day of the major project at work until the next time! We'll see where that goes. Apparently, the company is planning on another set of lay-offs soon. The economy has really affected the marketing research industry, and that company is not doing the best! I'm glad I'm no longer an employee... just a temp!
College is college.... BUSY! I dropped my Education course... long story!!! Professor and I were just not working well together, and I didn't get a school in line until 2 days before my assignment was due.... too much pressure!!!! I am passing all of my other classes, and that's always a GREAT thing! I love my Public Speaking class with a passion, and my English class is good too. Professor is tough... but what do you expect from a professor that also teaches at an Ivy League college??? lol. I hate College Algebra... it can go away any day now if I must say so myself.
One of my mom's friends who I have known for a really long time questioned me on my major, and I had to question myself also. She said "Are you going towards Special Education, because you had Special Ed. resources when you were in school?" She thinks that I am belittling myself, and I should earn a better field of study. I don't know... something for me to think about. I don't think she was meaning to disrespect Special Ed. teachers at all... everybody thinks I should be a lawyer... look at my grades people.... I am not qualified!
Our family and I are in the process of considering of adding to her family. We are thinking about adopting a dog. We are all missing Oreo SO much this Fall, and we have too many memories of him on how he acted with the leaves falling, and wanting to snuggle with us in the cold nights. I don't want anything to replace Oreo, but another playmate for the cat besides another cat would be neat!
The end.... until next time!