Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Last week!

It's my last week of my first year in college. That's amazing to me!

I am doing so far so good.

I ended up with a B in Choices for Life class which is great to me, because I never went to health or phys. ed. course since middle school.... and I don't remember a thing even though it is all common sense. lol. The professor was issuing grades individually, and when he gave mine.. he said best of luck like he did to everybody, but he said, "Can I shake your hand?" I said, "It's my pleasure." Just thought that was an interesting moment for a professor and student. He was very interested in me throughout the class. It's was a first in a college classroom.

I had my reading final. That has been an emotional class to go through. Basically it's a learning support class helping me read 2 pages of a story, and answer a few questions. The professor thinks I will pass the exit exam which is issued and graded by the college.

I get a little break from classes tomorrow, and go back through time. I have Student Study Day, and I get to go "fill the hill" at DHS. I owe Coach Bass a favor for something that he did for me this year at the Variety Show. I am very excited to go back for a visit.... maybe I will see somebody I know. lol. I will be bringing some kiddies that I babysit for. I am hoping they are well behaved.

Before fun though is WORK! UGH! Work is going good... I finally got a phone! It's awesome!