This is probably my last post for awhile. I am going to be really busy as of next week with classes starting back up. I am not excited except for the fact that I might start having a life. I am not really excited about sitting in classes, and then studying the rest of my day (yeah right like I am gonna start something new!). lol. I will study, but not all day.
I have been asked to come back to CMI for 2 weeks in September. I am very excited about that position. Then I think sometime October I will be back to work on a month long project. I am hoping to only work weekends with that though due to classes this semester and student teaching.
I found out that I will be student teaching this semester, and I have to find a school of my choice. Sadly, I am scared of spreading my wings, and have decided to go to the elementary school that I went to. I think once I get use to the process of student teaching, I will want to spread my wings a little bit. I am going to be starting a new blog very soon just for my student teaching experience. As an LP, I think that will be beneficial for others to realize... there are no boundaries for us. It's a scary process, but it's so worth it in the end. I want to post a blog also, because there are other LPs that just might have questions on how, so I will be there for that!