Sunday, August 03, 2008

As of last Monday I have been finally enjoying my summer!! :) All the hard work paid off... I passed World History!!!

I miss working.... but I think I am gonna just stick with the jobs that are going to pop out at me like babysitting, petsitting, and housesitting. CMI might ask me to come back for temporary work , but they won't be disappointed if I said no since I was laid off. It's all good... I don't necessarily care since it's money in my pocket.

I had a new kitten for about 2 days, and our family loved it, except for QUEEN BEE in our house... Sweetie... our cat of 5 years!!! lol. She was not accepting. I want a dog so bad though... maybe for my birthday I will treat myself. :)

I am so excited about this upcoming semester... I think it's gonna rock!! Tara and I are signed up to take college algebra together, and we are both stoked!!! :)

Until next time... adios!!