Monday, July 21, 2008

July!

The month of July is almost OVER, and I just can't believe it. I will be out of summer class next Monday, and I am SO excited. I still have my final to get through, but once I do that, I will be a HAPPY camper. lol. Classes will not be on my mind until August 18th!!

I haven't really been doing much besides school stuff. I miss my old life of work... I don't know... I just hate not having to be needed at CMI anymore. I think it's a journey that I faced, that I never want to try to forget. I decided that I wanted to collect unemployment from them, and I am doing that, so I will get some sort of paycheck... thankfully! When I did go apply for unemployment insurance, I ended up sitting next to one of my "ex" coworkers. Kirsty was one that I never thought would be CANNED! We finally got to say our goodbyes that I never had a chance to do before we left. I just wasn't into doing all of that, because I just got so emotional when I said goodbye to other people. I have decided not to start looking for a job until my unemployment is close to ending which is Thanksgiving time (21st birthday!). I may find a job that pops up sooner, and I will take it, but we'll see.

Besides my trip to Department of Labor... nothing exciting has happened. I have been poolside, and school.

I am missing somebody terribly... maybe a little gathering before school starts.

Oh yes... Dunwoody is becoming it's own city!!!