Hey everybody!
I have completed yet another semester of college, and so happy about finally being DONE! It won’t be a very long vacation, but I will enjoy it while I can. lol.
Nothing really exciting has been going on outside of school which is pretty lame. I recently lost a classmate from high school, so my first Monday of vacation, I’m going to a funeral. Sad. We will all miss Trevor. Great guy, and nobody will ever forget him. We’ll miss you.
I am contemplating on getting a job. I have a job for the months of August-November lined up, so I don’t know if I just want to concentrate on school for the summer, or whether I really want to have an extra stressful and fun summer with having a job to worry about. Tough decision.
Hopefully I won’t wait until the end of the summer to update this, but if I do… I’m sorry. That means that something exciting is not going on. lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment