This has just not been my week so far and it's only Tuesday.
Yesterday... I had a World History test and didn't do that hot! I am very proud of my essay result though... 10/10... wish my test went that well.
I went to the doctor for a physical and got lectured the whole time! My weight is a big concern to my doctor right now, and I am very shocked at her precautions (which is great, but scary too!). She said that it is critical that I start exercising in some way during the entire year. Swimming is huge, but during the winter and fall months... it just doesn't go well with me to join a YMCA to swim. She suggested possibly a treadmill so it will be easier on my joints. She asked me if I fasted for blood work, and I said... all I have had today was a pop-tart.... big no no! She said.... that's all sugar! So I have to go into on Wednesday to get blood work done... ugh! I cried the entire way home about my weight though... apparently I have gained 10 pounds.... which that doesn't sound like a lot, but for an LP that can never be good.
Then I went home and locked my keys in the car. I was so mad about that because I was going to go out to eat, and then go shopping to make me feel better after the bad situations with my test and the doctor's appt. After Triple A came by to unlock the door, I finally got the opportunity to go eat. I skipped lunch that day because of the guilt trip from my doctor. That was stupid. When I get to the restaurant everything sounds good, so I get a salad and a cup of soup. It finally came, and honestly.... I ate about 2 bites of each thing. Usually when I am hungry... I eat like a pig. Not this time... and then I started feeling achy. I knew something wasn't right. I went to Sport's Authority afterwards, and I couldn't walk around the whole place like I usually can. My whole body just hurt!
I came home and went to bed. By the time I was going to bed, I knew I had a fever. I took some medications for it, and then slept like a rock with no covers on me the entire night. I woke up to go to class (STUPID IDEA!), and I was drenched in sweat. I knew I wasn't going to work today. I did end up going to class, but bed afterwards. I went to bed, and I still had a fever. I checked my temperature, and it was 101.8. I called the nurse advice at my doctor's office. They didn't want to see me this soon. They said let's try to wait it out. I said ok. I went back to bed, and my mom called to check on me. I answered crying. My whole body started hurting! I couldn't even open my eyes. She called the doctor's office, and they told me to come right in. The lady asked me my temperature from earlier... and she took it and it ended up being 103.8! She left the room and had some major medications in her hand for the fever reducer. She said... no wonder you're in pain. The doctor comes in, and pretty much thinks that I am at the beginning stages of an ear infection. He prescribed me amoxicillin, and said that I should come back in 2 or 3 days if my fever doesn't come down. I am still okay to give blood tomorrow.... might as well get that over with!
So?? I just hope that everything goes smoothly the next couple of days in regards to the blood work, and getting back to work... and etc.
Oh yes.... I heard some very exciting news today, but I don't want to spoil the surprise!!!