Summer break is officially over for me as of today. I started classes today, and it wasn't as bad as I envisioned it personally. I basically knew that showing up early for this class wasn't going to do me any good in regards to being in a classroom for longer than needed. I showed up at 11:25, and got a break at 12:45. Class ended at 2:00 today, but usually will last until 2:30. My professor is SO hilarious. And I am not the one to make fun of people, but my professor sounds like Porky the Pig, and I absolutely love it. I posted a video if nobody knows what he sounds like.
After classes are over, I am SO excited. I am going back down to Savannah, GA. I can't wait. I got SO excited and actually looked up rates to rent a convertible for down there. Unfortunately most rental places charge an extra $100 for drivers under 25. UGH! That's called age discrimination. I know a really good friend of my mom's that has a convertible... Z3, but I don't think she would let her daughter so I doubt I would be able too ever!
Besides classes, I have pretty much been pool side as much as possible and working. Definitely a hand full of a 10 year old that I have on my hands. I love her though, so I guess I can't beat that! I got lost with her today in Downtown Atlanta. Not an ounce of fun in that adventure. I am SO happy I have decided not to go to GSU next Fall. I still get lost down there, and been there TONS! Speaking of college... I talked my parents into Valdosta. They are hearing lots of good things about it, and they are actually jealous. I'll be tan all year round. LOL!
I hope classes and work won't take over my life this summer... but looking forward to some sort of a roadtrip before it is completely over. If anybody has a convertible... let me know! I want to borrow it when I go on this roadtrip. You think I'm kidding, but I'm not!

No comments:
Post a Comment